- What is a GSA Schedule?
- Maintain a GSA Schedule
Contract Modifications & ReportingMenu
Reporting & ComplianceMenu
Marketing Your GSA ScheduleMenu
- For Government Buyers
For Government Buyers
What Government Buyers Can Purchase Through the GSA Schedule Program
The GSA Schedule program was established to help streamline acquisition within the federal government. Government buyers can use the GSA Schedule program to procure millions of products and services from commercial companies including, but not limited to:
- IT acquisition and consulting services
- Security protection products and services
- Furniture and furnishings
- Office management
- Human capital
- Professional services
- Transportation and shipping services
- Scientific management and solutions
- Industrial products and services
- Long distance telecommunications
- Surplus government property
Purchasing Tools and Resources
GSA provides government agencies with several ways to purchase the solutions they need. Government buyers can place orders against GSA Schedule contracts through phone or fax, over the internet, with charge cards, electronic requisitioning, or by contracting suppliers directly. Here are some resources and tools for purchasing:
- GSA Advantage!is an online shopping and ordering system providing access to thousands of contractors and millions of products and services.
- GSA eLibraryincludes detailed contract award information for GSA Schedule contractors.
- eBuy: Where buyers can submit Request for Quotations (RFQs) and Request for Information (RFI) to contractors.
- e-Resolve – Ask questions about any product or service offered by GSA or report problems with GSA Global Supply orders.
- SmartPay Card Services – Provides a variety of charge card options.